Kill the snack attack with 1 PointPlus


This a favorite for that "I need something crunchy, a little bit salty and full of snacky flavor."

In the 70's as little kids we bought Lik-A-Stix at The snack bar in Kino Pool. This snack reminds me of that except the chalky solid sugar "stix" are sticks of celery and the sugary powder is replaced with powdered peanut butter.

Celery and PB2 Dipping Powder
12g PB2
160g celery sticks

Bell Plantation PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
2 tablespoons (12 grams): Fat 1.5g, Carbs 5g, Fiber 2g, Protein 5g and PointsPlus 1.

Celery
1 cup of sticks (160 grams): Fat .3g, Carbs 5.5, Fiber 2.6, Protein 1 and PointsPlus 0*

Snack total: PointsPlus 1

*WW deems veggies free and that's how I am counting these celery sticks but putting the nutritional information into the PointsPlus calculator actually the celery would come to PointsPlus 1. Ya, I don't think I my weight loss is going to be slowed by sneaky evil celery trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment