PB and Jelly Tortilla

This is yummy and filling.

PB and Jelly Tortilla
High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wrap
2 tablespoons PB2
1.5 tablespoons water (more or less depending thickness preference)
1 tablespoon blackberry Spreadable Fruit
1 tablespoon Chia seeds

Toast the tortilla in a 350°F oven for a few minutes until crispy but not browned.

While the tortilla is toasting, Mix the PB2 and water together.

Top the tortilla with the rehydrated PB2 and the spreadable fruit.

Sprinkle the chia seeds over all.

Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps
1 tortilla (45 grams): Fat 2g, Carbs 17g, Fiber 12g, Protein 8g and PointsPlus 2.
-I really like how soft and tasty these are. I purchased them at Walmart

Bell Plantation PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
2 tablespoons (12 grams): Fat 1.5g, Carbs 5g, Fiber 2g, Protein 5g and PointsPlus 1.
-PB2 saves my life when I need peanut butter. House of Fitness Nutrition Superstore sells it for a great price.

Polaner All Fruit with Fiber Blackberry Seedless Spreadable Fruit
1 tablespoon (18 grams): Fat 0g, Carbs 10g, Fiber 3g, Protein 0g and PointsPlus 1.
-If I need jam this is a good choice for me. This is also available in many varieties at Walmart

Now Foods White Chia Seeds (Blanco Salvia)
1 tablespoon (15 grams): Fat 2.5g, Carbs 3g, Fiber 2.5g, Protein 1.5g and PointsPlus 1.
-Chia seeds up my fiber and help keep me full. I found these at Nature's Finest

Entire meal: PointsPlus 5

No comments:

Post a Comment